ETRA, the European Tyre Recycling Association, in co-operation with ANTEL, IFME, University of Rome Torvergata, Lazio Innova, Politecnico of Turin, and ARGO, are pleased to invite you to:
up- cycle - Upgrading Recycled Tyre Materials, Products and Applications
The workshop is designed to illustrate the many current and potential uses of Recycled Tyre Materials (RTMs) in various fields of application, highlighting the flexibility of use and high performance of the materials. Topics will include: thermal, vibration and noise insulation, flexible and reinforced concrete, rubber compounds and thermo-plastic elastomeric materials, rubberised asphalt, roads and rail products, sports applications. The scope is to stimulate discussions on new product development, research projects and cooperation.
The programme will bring together companies from tyre recycling and end-user sectors with researchers from Universities and experts from various fields.
The goal is to come up with new partnerships and projects for the upcoming EU Funding Calls for 2018-2020.
The program will cover all the main issues related to tyre recycling, and will analyse the state of the art, the problems, the technology and market potential.
9th November 2018 - from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm
Venue : ANTEL, Palazzo Caccialupi, Vicolo Savelli 48, Rome
For more information and registration please download the Invitation in pdf in the Downloads section.
See you in Rome.
9.45 Welcome Speech
10.00 Workshop Part 1 - Presentations
13.30 Light Lunch
14.30 Workshop Part 2 - Discussion Groups, the 4 table will be on:
- Recycled and ecological building materials and applications, projects and other ways to expand the market
- Transport and mobility: rubber materials and solutions for asphalt, roads, rails and city mobility
- Innovative Materials for different uses and markets: Compounds and Moulding, Binders, Absorbent and Drainage, etc.
- Sport Sector: New materials for/from Artificial Turfs, how to recycle end of life turfs and new generation of infill materials
17.00 Closure of the meeting
You may register to the event by clicking on the link below. The choice of the discussion group will be done directly at the workshop.
Owing to limit number of seats registration will be accepted according availability.
In the area there are many nice little hotels and B&B, very close one to the other. As it has not been possible to identify on single hotel big enough we suggest to book whatever you want by choosing from the following link.
Travel to get to ANTEL
- If you get to Termini Train Station, you may reach ANTEL office in 10 minutes by taxi. The Venue is Vicolo Savelli 48. Please note that the taxi cannot enter Vicolo Savelli, and that it will drop you on the corner with Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, than 30 meters walk.
- if you get to Fiumicino Airport, you may take the train and in 35 minutes you arrive to Termini Train Station and then by taxi.
- If you get to Ciampino Airport, you may take the bus and in 30-40 minutes you arrive to Termini Train Station and then by taxi.