ETRA, the European Tyre Recycling Association, in co-operation with Chamber of Commerce of Turin, Politecnico of Turin, Environment Park, CLEVER Proplast, CGreen, CEI Piemonte, ANTEL and ARGO are pleased to invite you to:
up-cycle - Upgrading Recycled Tyre Materials, Products and Applications
The workshop is designed to illustrate the many current and potential uses of Recycled Tyre Materials (RTMs) in various fields of application, highlighting the flexibility of use and high performance of the materials. We hope to stimulate discussions on new product development, research projects and cooperation. Topics will include: thermal, vibration and noise insulation, flexible and reinforced concrete, rubber compounds and thermo-plastic elastomeric materials, automotive and rail products, sports applications.
The programme will bring together companies from tyre recycling and end-user sectors with researchers from Universities and experts from various fields. The goal is to come up with new partnerships and projects for the upcoming EU Funding Calls for 2018-2020.
26th January 2018 - from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Venue : Environment Park, Via Livorno 60 (Parking 58), Turin
For more information and registration please download the Invitation in pdf.
See you in Turin.
9.00 Workshop - Part 1
11.00 Coffee Break
11.20 Workshop - Part 2
13.20 Closure of the Workshop
13.30 Light Lunch
14.30 Discussion Groups - the 4 table will be on:
- Recycled and ecological building materials and applications, projects and other ways to expand the market
- Smart mobility and New materials: rubber and plastic for automotive sector
- Improving the use of recycled rubber : Compounds, Devulcanisation, direct moulding, etc.
- Sport Sector: New materials for / from Artificial Turfs, how to recycle end of life turfs and new generation of infill materials
17.00 Closure of the meeting
To register download the invitation and use the link to register on line.
- You have to make two separate registrations, one for the morning and one for the afternoon choosing the Table that most interest you
- Language of the seminar English
Owing to limit number of seats registration will be accepted according availability.
- Price: € 128,00 for a single room for one night, € 144,00 for a double room for two persons for one night, full buffet breakfast included. For reservation contact: Hotel nh Santo Stefano Via Porta Palatina 19, Turin – Italy, Tel. +39 011.522 33 111 or send an mail, within 18 January, to email@example.com specifying " BF0001120241"
To reach the Hotel look at the instructions at : https://www.nh-hotels.com/hotel/nh-torino-santo-stefano/map
Travel to get to Environment Park
- If you get to Caselle Turin Airport you may take the train and get off at Dora Station that is 10 minutes walk from Environment Park (entrance of Via Costaguta). As alternative you can take the bus (every 15 minutes). You will find the bus-stop just outside the arrival hall. Tickets can be purchased at the tourist office or at the automatic machine inside the airport. We suggest to get off at Corso Umbria/Via Livorno that is 10 minutes walk from Environment Park (entrance of Via Livorno 58).
Detailed time schedule at http://www.sadem.it/media/6355/000268.pdf
- If you arrive at Malpensa Milan Airport the most convenient way to get to Turin is by bus. Tickets can be purchased on the bus. We suggest to get off at Porta Susa Railway Station and then take a taxi.
Detailed time schedule at http://www.sadem.it/media/5191/000020.pdf
We attach the map of the Congress Centre. Further information on: http://www.envipark.com/en/how-to-reach-us/